Deputy Chief Executive
Adam is committed to altering students’ life chances by promoting fully inclusive education in secondary settings and ensuring that all students achieve to the best of their abilities regardless of their social or economic background.
He has over 15 years’ experience as a multi-academy trust (MAT) leader, headteacher, senior leader and school improvement consultant in some of the most challenging alternative provision (AP) settings and inner-city schools. Adam has been instrumental in growing Olive Academies into one of the leading MATs in the AP sector. Adam has expertise in all forms of inclusive practice including behaviour management; special educational needs; safeguarding; learning support; vertical tutoring and alternative provision.
His experience includes:
• Deputy CEO of Olive Academies
• Headteacher of Olive AP Academy - Thurrock
• Deputy headteacher in two large secondary schools in London and Birmingham, with direct responsibility for behaviour, safety and inclusion
• Camden Children’s Safeguarding Board Member
• School improvement consultant
• Operational project manager for a five-year, £28 million whole school re-building programme