Olive Academies offers a number of staff benefits to support health and wellbeing.
As well as the wide-ranging benefits package detailed below, we also offer competitive salaries, pension contributions and investment in high quality CPD and one-to-one coaching to support career progression.
We regularly review the benefits that we offer to ensure that we are giving staff access to the products and services that matter to them. These currently include:
- Access to an online platform, Perkbox, offering a wide range of discounts and vouchers, as well as free cinema tickets, coffees and online fitness videos.
- Discounted gym membership
- CycleScheme: A tax-efficient loan scheme to purchase bikes and cycling equipment, repaid via a salary sacrifice arrangement.
- Contribution towards the cost of annual eye tests
- My Health Advantage: An app to support users to think about, and review, their wellbeing in a structured way.
- Employee Assistance Programme: A free and confidential phoneline offering support through any of life’s issues or problems, including emotional support, personal coaching, health assessments, medical and fitness advice and stress assessments.
- Season Ticket Loans: An interest-free 12-month loan to enable the purchase of a travel season ticket, repaid via payroll.
Associate Leader Behaviour
Olive Academies has supported, developed and strengthened me through my career. Working with an enthusiastic and dedicated team, you see the positive impact in the pupils from day to day
When I started work for Olive, I immediately felt at home. Today, I know I have grown within my role, improving my ability and myself as a person along the way……it is amazing to work in an organisation that has such a great vision with wellbeing at the forefront for both students and staff."
As soon as I joined Olive Academies, I knew this was the place for me to develop my career. All the staff were so welcoming, hardworking and amazing to work with. As a team I always feel that we are making such a difference to the lives of the young people we are working with.