A supportive and innovative place to work, Olive Academies attracts people who care about removing barriers to learning for children and young people.
Our alternative provision academies are nurturing, inclusive communities that combine creative and engaging learning opportunities with a culture of respect. We offer our students the chance to learn in small well-supported groups with a focus on therapeutic approaches and purposeful learning.
We value our staff and offer:
- ongoing high-quality CPD
- leadership training and opportunities for career progression
- a close and supportive staff team
- flexible working patterns and part-time positions
- access to one-to-one coaching
- staff activities and support groups with a focus on well-being
- the freedom to be innovative without the constraints of a mainstream curriculum.
We provide all members of staff who join Olive Academies with a full induction programme. Olive Academies employs around 80 members of staff in our three academies and at the trust’s central office in Brighton.