A supportive and innovative place to work, Olive Academies attracts people who care about removing barriers to learning for children and young people.
Our pioneering network of alternative provision academies are nurturing, inclusive communities which combine creative and engaging learning opportunities with a culture of respect.
We value all our staff and offer:
- a close and supportive team in a working environment where your wellbeing is a priority
- access to a range of employee benefits to support health and wellbeing including Cycle Scheme, PerkBox, MyGym, Employee Assistance Programme and more
- flexible working patterns and part-time positions
- high quality CPD, strong links to mainstream schools and opportunities for career progression
- access to one-to-one coaching
- an organisation which is values driven and has children at the centre of everything we do
- the freedom to be innovative without the constraints of a mainstream curriculum.
We provide all members of staff who join Olive Academies with a full induction programme. Olive Academies employs around 80 members of staff in our three academies and at the trust’s central office in Brighton.