In addition to our outreach work with other schools and partners, we provide specialist expertise and leadership support to improve practice and procedures within a variety of settings.
Our expertise covers a variety of areas including:
- Trust development including support with visioning and strategic planning
- Academy reviews
- Supporting with conversion applications and transition from maintained to multi-academy trust status
- Support with defining and embedding a trust culture and consistent practice across a set of schools
- Trust and school governance reviews and development of action plans to implement 'fit for purpose' governance models in line with statutory legislation and good practice
- Safeguarding audits and action plans
- School improvement
- LA commissioned external reviews of school performance
- Leadership support and mentoring
Mark Vickers MBE, OA's CEO has been appointed by the DfE to increase the leadership capacity of other schools to help raise standards for children and young people.
For an informal discussion about how OA leaders might be able to support your school or trust, please email Deputy CEO Adam Tedesco, firstname.lastname@example.org